Based on the character from the beloved How to Train Your Dragon franchise, this child's Astrid costume has been inspired by the battlesuit worn by Astrid in the third movie, The Hidden World. Throughout the series, Astrid plays a key role in helping Hiccup and his dragon Toothless defend their village from various threats. Your little one will love dressing up as this brave Viking warrior for Book Week, a movie themed party or Halloween. The colouring on this costume is quite beautiful but features a simple design.
- Thigh length tunic top is made from digitally printed lightweight stretch fabric on the front and back
- All of the details shown in the product photo are printed directly onto the fabric
- Brown lightweight fabric has been sewn between the arms and sides of the bodice to represent wings
- Leggings made from digitally printed lightweight stretch fabric (top section of the leggings in plain brown)
- Leggings have a stretch elastic waist
- Snood is included in fabric and print to match the top and leggings; sits over the head with holes for eyes and nose
- Officially licensed DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon : The Hidden World product
- 1 x Top
- 1 x Leggings
- 1 x Snood
Size: Please see size chart for actual garment measurements for each available size
All purchases completed before midday each business day will be posted out on the same day. All orders completed after midday and on weekends or public holidays, will be posted out on the next business day.
Shipping charge for total order values under $75:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wonderland Costumes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.