Do you have a refund or exhange policy if I'm not happy with my purchase?
Yes, we sure do. If you decide that you don't wish to keep your purchase, for any reason, you can return the item for a refund, provided you follow the prodedure below. There are just a few exclusions due to hygiene reasons or if the product or packaging is damaged (see below).
How long do I have to return the product?
You have 30 days from the day you received your product to get it in the post to us.
Are there items that can't be returned for a refund or exchange?
Yes, just a few & only because of either hygiene reasons or because the item/packaging was damaged.
Refund or exchange is not offered for products in the following circumstances:
- the item has been used, worn or damaged/altered by the buyer
- the item is not in the original packaging or the packaging has been damaged in some way
- not all of the pieces of the product are included for return
- the item was not received due to non-delivery by Australia Post or the courier company
The following products are unable to be returned for a refund or exchange if the packaging has been opened:
- stockings & tights
- hotpants & undergarments
- beards & moustaches
- makeup, makeup kits or special effects makeup
- teeth & prosthetics
If items are returned to us in any of the above situations, we will contact you. We hope this won't happen though.
Who pays for the return postage?
The buyer pays for the postage costs to return an item unless the product was faulty through no fault of the buyer. For faulty or damaged items due to manufacturing issues, we will pay for the return postage.
How much will I get refunded?
If the product was faulty or damaged through no fault of the buyer, we will refund the whole purchase price, including postage. If you are returning the item for any other reasons, only the purchase price is refunded, not any original postage cost.
What do I have to do to return a product for a refund?
1. Contact us to let us know the reason for you wanting to return the item. We will often suggest an alternative to help you out but if you definitely want to return the product, we will send you a Returns Authorisation Form.
2. Package the product (in the original packaging) - take extra special care because not packaging the product carefully may mean you won't be able to get a refund.
3. Pop the product & the attached Returns Authorisation Form in a trackable postage or courier bag/box.
4. Post your parcel to us at the following address:
PO Box 422
Highfields QLD 4352
If you have any problems at all, please email us or call us on 0428 748 224.
What if I want to just exchange the product for a different size or product?
The quickest thing to do for exchanges is to purchase the new product that you require (new size or style) from our webstore & then go through the following process to return the original product for a refund. It really will make the whole process easier & quicker!