This Golden Armour adult's costume is inspired by the battle suit worn by Diana Prince in the Wonder Woman 1984 movie. As the movie explains, the Golden Eargle Armour, as it is known, was first worn by Amazon warrior Asteria from Themyscira. Wonder Woman wears the armour as she battles Cheetah in the movie. Because this costume version of the outfit has a Spartan look, with a futuristic edge, we think the costume will work for a number of different characters, as well as Wonder Woman from the DC Comics.
- Digitally printed jumpsuit in gold sparkle lycra stretch material
- Attached fabric armour on shoulders and chest with foam backing (raw edges)
- Gautlets at the wrist with foam backing in silver and gold colouring
- Bottom of the legs sits over the shoes
- Back closes with a zipper
- Detachable wings made from printed fabric on a wire frame to maintain shape (attaches to jumpsuit with hook and loop squares)
- Headpiece made from gold moulded plastic with an elastic strap to hold to the head
- Officially licensed DC Comics Wonder Woman 1984 product
- 1 x Jumpsuit
- 1 x Detachable fabric wings
- 1 x Headpiece
Size: Please see size chart for actual garment measurements for each available size. Note that the jumpsuit is made from stretch fabric so will stretch beyond the measurements in the size chart.
All purchases completed before midday each business day will be posted out on the same day. All orders completed after midday and on weekends or public holidays, will be posted out on the next business day.
Shipping charge for total order values under $75:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wonderland Costumes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.