This child's costume has been inspired by the villain known as 'Taskmaster' in the Black Widow feature film released in 2021. Black Widow focuses on the back story of Natasha Romanoff in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As part of that story, we meet Taskmaster aka Antonia Dreykov who has photographic reflexes which are used to great effect to mimic the fighting abilities of her opponents. This character was traditionally known as Anthony 'Tony' Masters in the Marvel comics upon which Black Widow was based. The Taskmaster costume would therefore be a fabulous costume for all children, girls and boys. We think it would be perfect for a movie or Marvel themed party or even for Halloween due to the skull designed mask. Such a cool look!
- Digitally printed jumpsuit in lightweight stretch fabric
- Soft padding in the front of the chest, gauntlets and boot tops
- Hook and loop squares close the back of the jumpsuit
- Elastic at the back of the waist allows for different waist sizes
- Attached foam backed gauntlets and boot tops
- Attached digitally printed hood
- Separate lightweight plastic mask that sits on the front of the face with black elastic at the back to hold to the head
- Officially licensed Marvel Black Widow Taskmaster costume
- 1 x Hooded jumpsuit with attached gauntlets and boot tops
- 1 x Mask
Excludes: Shoes and shield
Size: Please see size chart for actual garment measurements for each available size
All purchases completed before midday each business day will be posted out on the same day. All orders completed after midday and on weekends or public holidays, will be posted out on the next business day.
Shipping charge for total order values under $75:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wonderland Costumes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.