It's a nice day for a red wedding! This red,1980s style wedding dress has been inspired by the costume worn by Wynona Ryder as Lydia Deetz in the infamous and iconic Beetlejuice movie released in 1988. This women's costume would be perfect for many themes, including Halloween, movies, 1980s, zombie wedding and ugly prom/bridesmaid dress, just to name a few. We think this is a budget quality costume but revels in its 1980s fashion splendour.
- Red long dress with bodice made from red matte stretch fabric (the colour on the bodice is a bit lighter red than on the remainder of the costume)
- Base of the skirt is shiny polyester fabric
- Red glitter tulle has been used for the long sleeves, neckline of the bodice, ruffles on the bodice and skirt (note that some will find the tulle a little itchy but it's so worth it for the sparkly look)
- Back of the bodice (and at the waist) closes with hook and loop small rectangles (may need pinning at the waist)
- Includes veil made from red tulle attached to a red plastic headband (red artificial roses with green leaves sit on top of the headband)
- Officially licensed Beetlejuice movie costume
- 1 x Dress
- 1 x Headband with veil and roses
Excludes: Shoes, wig and makeup
Size: Please see size chart for actual garment measurements of each available size
All purchases completed before midday each business day will be posted out on the same day. All orders completed after midday and on weekends or public holidays, will be posted out on the next business day.
Shipping charge for total order values under $75:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wonderland Costumes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.