This child's costume is the perfect start to dress up as a medieval knight or King Arthur for Book Week or Medieval themed party.
- Tunic with red and purple felt on the front with a plain black stretch back
- A layer of black fabric with silver thread sits under the bottom of the tunic front and sleeves (to look like chain mail)
- Silver foil fabric with foam backing has been used for shoulder pieces, arm guards and belt (front only) attached to the tunic
- Gold foil edging
- Lion emblem is attached to the front of the tunic (we have found that the edging and printing on the emblem can be a bit rough on some costumes in this batch)
- Red cape attaches with hook and loop squares to the tunic (raw edges)
- Black stretch pants (elastic waist) with attached boot tops made from silver foil backed with foam
- Separate hood made from the same black fabric with silver thread used on the tunic
- Gold foil fabric crown with foam backing (raw edges)
- 1 x Tunic with cape
- 1 x Pants with attached boot tops
- 1 x Hood
- 1 x Fabric crown
Excludes: Sword and shoes
All purchases completed before 2pm each business day will be posted out on the same day. All orders completed after 2pm and on weekends or public holidays, will be posted out on the next business day.
Shipping charge for total order values under $75:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wonderland Costumes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.