This great value costume set is perfect for a child wanting to dress as a Roman or Gladiator such as the famous Spartacus for Book Week or History or Movie themed occasion. The fabrics used in the costume are a budget quality perfect for one or two wears.
- Tunic - white lightweight stretch fabric with overlocked edges
- Skirt/Vest - these sections are on the front of the costume only & attach to the tunic with rectangles of hook & loop at the shoulders (so they can be removed to wash the tunic); they are made from lightweight brushed fabric which has some stiffness & resembles felt; a slight gold print is included as shown in the photo (the print isn't overly bright due to how dark the brown fabric is)
- Cape - the red cape is made from red lightweight stretch fabric; this piece sits over the head & doesn't attach to the tunic at all; the edges are raw (ie not edged or hemmed)
- Arm guards - these are made from the same stiff brown felt as the skirt front; fasten behind the arms with two pieces of black elastic
- Leg guards - these are made from the same stiff brown felt as the skirt front; fasten behind the arms with two pieces of black elastic
- 1 x White tunic
- 1 x Detachable vest & skirt (front only)
- 1 x Cape
- 2 x Arm guards
- 2 x Leg guards
Excludes: Weapon & shoes
Sizes: Please see size chart for actual garment measurements for each available size.
All purchases completed before midday each business day will be posted out on the same day. All orders completed after midday and on weekends or public holidays, will be posted out on the next business day.
Shipping charge for total order values under $75:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wonderland Costumes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.